Zachary P. Juhl
In Session: 3435 Frederiksen Court, Ames, IA 50010
Off Session: 2265 Marshalltown Blvd, Marshalltown, IA 51576
To acquire work experience or an internship. Also, to study and explore the field of chemistry, and the workplace in general.
Anticipated Graduation: Spring 2012 | Iowa State University
· Major in Chemistry
2006 - 2009 | Musician/Transport Assistant
City of Marshalltown | Marshalltown, IA
· Worked with individuals to prepare for performances
· Helped load/unload and setup equipment prior to performances.
2007 - 2008 | Light Technician/Auditorium Assistant
Marshalltown Community Schools | Marshalltown, IA
· Created light shows for multiple travelling performances.
· Performed maintenance on lighting and other auditorium machinery.
· Worked with directors to achieve best possible results
· Set up and deconstructed equipment for stage performances.
2006 - 2007 | Assistant Crew Leader / Detassler
Monsanto| Beaman, IA
· Assistant to crew leader for demonstrating superb work ethic, and quality of labor.
· Responsibilities: Monitoring other employees, maintaining quality of work.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Determination to solve even the most difficult problems
· Takes initiative
· Diligent and careful
· Always arrives promptly on time
· Excellent communication skills
· Works well with a team
· Course work includes: organic and analytical chemistry, as well as computer science
Honors and Awards
· Iowa State University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences award for Academics
· Great River Medical Center Academic Scholarship
· Volunteer Service in Story County