This file contains some window utilities, that are used by
compare-win.sc (see §5.13 page ) for example:
- int choose_window(char* msg); enables the user to select a
window from a list of all windows.
- int current_position_in(int win); returns the current
position in the window win.
- int end_of_file_in(int win) returns the end of file
position in window win.
- void goto_char_in(int win, int pos); goes to the
position pos in the window win.
- char the_char_in(int win, int pos); returns the
character at the position pos in the window win.
Mon Mar 6 13:33:34 MET 1995