Factorial Analysis using MLR (Without Interactions) in JMP®
Chapter 9, Printout 5
- Launch JMP and create a new data table.
- Enter the data.
- Compute the multiple linear regression.
JMP computes a fit and displays summary information.
- Select "Analyze --> Fit Model."
- In the "Select Columns" list of the dialog box that follows, click "y"; then click "Y, Response" to designate y as the response variable.
- Click "xa1" in the list; then click "Add" to add xa1 to the list under "Construct Model Effects." Repeat the process for xa2 and xb1.
- Select "Standard Least Squares" from the pop-up menu labeled "Personality" if it is not already selected. (This should be the default.)
- Select "Minimal Report" from the pop-up menu labeled "Emphasis."
- Leave the checkbox labeled "No Intercept" unchecked.
- Click "Run Model."