1911 Alpha Delta Pi Sorority Membership
Alpha Delta Pi came to Iowa State on April 27, 1911, the third national sorority on campus. Located at 2125 Greeley Street since 1923, ADPi has been well known in “Sorority Circle.”
ADPi supports the Ronald McDonald House as its philathropy. Each spring they hold a Crazy for Cold Stone fundraiser, and each fall semester, the sisters hold an annual Lion’s Share Golf Tournament. All proceeds from the two events go to the Des Moines Ronald McDonald House. Since partnering with the Ronald McDonald House, ADPi has raised over $2 million for its charity.
Scholarship is important to the members of ADPi at Iowa State, and academic encouragement comes through scholarship dinners, study groups, organized test files, and study buddies.
1948 Alpha Delta Pi Sorority Membership
Rush Week at Alpha Delta Pi, ca. 1950s