1. If the H+ concentration is 0.0001 M/l (M), what is the pH?
2. If the H+ concentration is 0.00001 M/l (M), what is the OH- concentration?
3. If the H+ concentration is 0.00005 M/l (M), what is the pH?
4. If the pH is 4.5, what is the pOH?
5. If a soil has a pH of 4.7, what is the H+ concentration of the soil solution?
6. If the CEC is 20 meq/100 g soil and analyses find 12 meq Ca/100 g, 2 meq K/100 g, 1 meq Mg/100 g, 1 meq Na/100 g, 0.5 meq H/100 g, and 3.5 meq Al/100 g, what is the percentage base saturation?
7. What is a reasonable estimate of the pH of the soil in problem #5?