- Iowa State University Home page The official Iowa State University Home page with links to faculty and department home pages as well as nearly everything else at ISU.
- Iowa State University -- Phone Book Search the on-line ISU directory for telephone numbers of students, faculty, or staff.
- ISU General Bulletin (Catalog) The General Catalog with links to course descriptions, the Schedule of Classes, experimental courses, etc.
- Academic Calendars Dates of beginning and ending of semesters as well as examination dates, holidays, etc.
- Schedule of Classes Listing of course offerings for current and upcoming semesters.
- U.S. Diversity & International Perspectives U.S. Diversity and International Perspectives Requirements. The catalog statement and implementation policies for the U.S. Diversity and International Perspectives Requirements approved by the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee (FSCC), May 2, 1997, as well as the complete listing of courses approved for use in meeting these requirements can be accessed through the Office of the Registrar Web site.
- Student Information Handbook Home page The on-line version of the Student Information Handbook.
- Academic Success Center Links to the Academic Learning Lab, Student Counseling Services, and other academic support resources.
- Student Answer Center The Student AnswerCenter is a place for students at Iowa State University to find the resources needed to be more sucessful at college.
- e-Library The ISU Library Homepage. To search the e-Library for a book, click on "Collections" and then on "Library Catalog". Or go to http://www.lib.iastate.edu:81/ipac20/ipac.jsp?profile=parks#focus.
- Iowa State Daily Home Page The on-line edition of the Iowa State Daily.
College of Engineering
Academic Information Technologies