- Confidence Regions for the Central Orientation of Random Rotations, ASA Iowa Chapter Meeting, Ames, IA, November 1, 2013
- Estimating the Central Direction of Random Rotations in SO(3), CODA, Sante Fe, NM, February 29 - March 2, 2012
- Point Estimation of the Central Direction of Random Rotations in SO(3), 4th Annual Midwest Statistics Research Colloquium, Madison, WI, March 18 and 19, 2011
- B. Stanfill, U. Genschel, H. Hofmann (2011). "Point Estimation of the Central Direction of Random Rotations." JSM Proceedings, Section on Physical and Engineering Sciences. Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association, pp. 1883-1893.
- rotations: Tools for working with rotation data.
- G. Welk, Y. Kim, B. Stanfill, D. Osthus, M. Calabro, S. Nusser and A. Carriquiry. "Validity of a 24-Hour Physical Activity Recall Instrument: The Physical Activity Measurement Survey." MSSE, submitted
- Quantifying Recall and Processing Error when Utilizing the Compendium of Physical Activities in Physical Activity Recall Surveys 7th International Total Survey Error Workshop, Ames, Iowa June 2-4, 2013
- A Modified Random Forest Procedure with Survey Applications Survey Working Group, Iowa State University, October 1, 2012
- Estimating the Probability of Compliance with Physical Activity Guidelines from a Bayesian Perspective, Revisited Survey Working Group, Iowa State University, March 9, 2012
- A Bayesian Approach to Model Daily Physical Activity Survey Working Group, Iowa State University, October 10, 2011
- Modeling Physical Activity Data Survey Working Group, Iowa State University, March 28, 2011
- G. Batinov, W. Kofi, L. Miller, S. Nusser, B. Stanfill, and K. Ashenfelter, (2013). "Evaluating the Impact of Spatial Ability in Virtual and Real World Environments." The Sixth International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions. Nice, France. February 24 - 28, 2013. pp. 274-279.