Current Research Support:
1. China-US Exchange Grant in Mathematical Sciences, National Science
Foundation, $40,000, August 2007-August 2009.
2. Statistical Inference for Continuous-Time Stochastic Processes,
National Science Foundation: DMS-0604563, $165,018, 08. 2006 -- 08. 2009 ,
Co-PI: Liang Peng of GA Tech.
3. A Nonparametric Approach to Population Size Estimation for Multiple Systems Capture-Recapture surveys,
National Science Foundation: SES-0518904, 09.2005 - 08. 2008, $280,416,
Co-PIs: S. Nusser and J. Opsomer.
4. A Supplement to NSF SES 0650938 A Nonparametric Approach to Population Size Estimation for Multiple System Capture-Recapture Surveys
US Census Bureau via NSF $19,080.00
5. NSF DMS-NIH, Mathematical Biology: Development of High-Dimensional Data Analysis Methods for the Identification of Differentially Expressed Gene Sets. Principal Investigator: Dan Nettleton; Co-PIs: Song Chen, Jack Dekkers Peng Liu, Christopher Tuggle. $177.000 per year for three years.
Past Research Support:
1. Empirical Likelihood and Computation, Co-PI,
Australian Research Council Large Grant, 1994-1996; $10,000, jointly with B. M. Brown (PI).
2. Non-parametric Curve Estimation, PI,
Australian Research Council International Exchange grant, 1998-1999, $13,000.
3. Applications of Empirical Likelihood in Semi- and Non-parametric Statistical Inferenc, PI
National University of Singapore Academic Research Grant, Nov 2002-Nov
4. Computer-Intensive Statistical Methods for Testing Specifications of Financial Market Models, PI
National University of Singapore Academic Research Grant, 17-Dec. 2001
- 31-Dec. 2004, $88,300.