- Guest lecture of graduate core course: BCB 570 - Computational Functional Genomics and System Biology. Apr 2013
- Two 90 minutes lecture on modeling spatial-temporal processes in biology and chemotaxis processes. (Lecture Notes)
Department of Statistics, Iowa State University
- Instructor of stand-alone undergraduate course: STAT 305 - Engineering Statistics. Fall 2013
- Instructor of stand-alone undergraduate course: STAT 330 - Probability and Statistics for Computer Science.
- Teaching assistant and lab instructor of non-major graduate course: STAT 402 - Statistical Design and Analysis of Experiments. Fall 2012 and Spring 2013
- Teaching assistant of graduate core courses: STAT 642 - Advanced Probability Theory, STAT 643 - Advacned Theory of Statistical Inference. Fall 2011 and Spring 2012
Department of Mathematics, Iowa State University
- Instructor of stand-alone undergraduate courses:
- MATH 165 - Calculus I, MATH 166 - Calculus II, MATH 265 - Calculus III, MATH 266 - Elementary Differential Equations
- MATH 140 - College Algebra, MATH 181 - Calculus and Mathematical Modeling for the Life Sciences
- MATH 151 - Calculus for Business and Social Sciences: course webpage
- MATH 160 - Survey in Calculus: course webpage
- MATH 267 - Elementary Differential Equations and Laplace Transform: course webpage
- MATH 307 - Matrices and Linear Algebra, etc.