- Bayes statistics, measurement error models, mathematical statistics
- Data mining, machine learning, nonparametric methods
- Spatial statistics, functional data analysis, time series
- Nonlinear partial differential equations, optimization, stochastic processes, scientific computing, game theory
- Theoretical immunology and epidemiology, genomics and bioinformatics, mathematical biology
I am working on ...
1. Bayseian dimension reduction of high dimensional data...
2. Modeling and analysis of circular and geometric data... ...
3. Spatial statistics... ...
4. Estimation and inference of functional data based on differential equation models...
Theoretical Immunology --
Modeling immune response in the infection of mycobacteria
2. Vaccine via long term persistent antigens...
Game theory, stochastic process, and optimization
1. Computational analysis on spatial game dynamics and experimental design...
2. Computational analysis of evolutionary game dynamics ...
for: Proceeding of
IEEE 7th International
Symposium on Bioinformatics and Bioengineering (BIBE 2007), Boston, MA,
- Referee for Proceeding of the 2nd
Symposium on Bio- and Medical Informatics and Cybernetics (BMIC
2008), Orlando, FL, 2008
- Organizer of Mathematical Evolutionary Seminar, Math department, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, Fall 2010-Spring 2011
Statistical Association, 2010-present
Member, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, 2010-present
Member, Society for industrial and
applied mathematics, 2005-present
Member, American Mathematics Society, 2004-2011
Member, Society for Mathematical Biology, 2005-2011