I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in statistics working with Professor Stephen Vardeman and Professor Huaiqing Wu in Department of Statistics at Iowa State University. In the year of 2010, I received my Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics at Iowa State University. You can download my Curriculum vitae in pdf format.
My research interests include:
- Statistical Machine learning
- Bayesian statistics
- Statistical inference on high dimensional data and massive data set
- Statistical genomics, mathematical and computational biology, and bioinformatics
- Spatial statistics, Partial differential equations
- Large scale optimization, and computational statistics