Stat 534: Ecological Statistics, Fall 2017
- 9 Oct: Posted RMark2.html Additional information on using RMark.
R code only in RMark 2.r
- 9 Oct: revised Mark format cormorant data to LiveDead format
- 8 Oct: posted tiger data.
- 5 Oct: posted updated HW 2 questions. Questions are the same,
but I updated the problem description and added a bit more background.
robbie.txt for problem 1 is available.
tiger.txt for problem 2 is available. If you prefer Mark/RMark
capture history format, download tigerCH.txt.
cormorant.txt for problem 3. If you prefer Mark/RMark
capture history format, download cormorantLD.txt.
This is now in Mark live/dead (LD) format. Each year is a pair of digits. first if seen Live; second
if seen dead. So 1001 is seen live (tagged) in year 1 (10xx) ; seen dead (xx01) in year 2.
Optional readings (copies in readings folder):
- Readings on open population models are now available at the Statistics front desk.
I have also included part of a chapter on Examples illustrating the use of MARK and its
graphical interface (i.e. without the RMark front end).
Homework: (N.B. Homework are in pdf format, which require Acrobat to
Data sets and programs
Links to commercial and public-domain software (generally for