Data sets that have been discussed in class, used in homework, or used in exams are:
- swiss.csv Rainfall in Switzerland data set.
- IAcounty.txt Locations of some county seats in IA
- swissborder.csv Approximate boundaries of Swiss rain data set
- locs.txt Location and measurements for ordinary kriging 'by hand'
- covloc.txt VarianceCovariance matrix of obs locs for ordinary kriging 'by hand'
- s0cov.txt Covariances for prediction at (0.35, 0.35)
- s0covb.txt Covariances for prediction at (0.5, 0.5) and (0.25, 0.15)
- Data sets for HW 1
- wind.txt Locations of some wind farms
- sample.csv Estimates from 25 repetitions of three sampling methods.
- erode.txt Soil erosion at 7 locations in Illinois
- erodegrid.txt Grid of locations in Illinois
- juraCo.txt Cobalt (Co) measurements in 20 soil samples in the Jura Mtns of Switzerland
- juraVC20.txt Variance-covariance matrix for Jura Co measurements
- j20s0cov.txt Covariances between 3 prediction locations and the Jura Co measurements
- VmapDemo.csv Demonstration data for isotropic variogram map
- Data sets for HW 2
- Data sets for exam 1
- PM10data.csv, for spacetime code and lectures
- PM10dates.csv, for spacetime code and lectures
- PM10stations.csv, for spacetime code and lectures
- spdiv.txt Species diversity on a grid, used for areal1.r (clustering of areal data)
- spdivSp.txt Species diversity as a data frame, could be used for areal1.r (clustering of areal data)
- flu.csv Made up data on flu incidence in IA, for areal2.r (spatial smoothing)
- Data sets for HW 3
- woodlice.csv Woodlice counts
- london.zip updated ZIP file with London borough shapefiles (.shp, .shx, .dbf)
and suicide rate information
- swamp.txt Locations of trees in a 50m x 200m part of the Savannah River Swamp.
Codes are live(1) or dead(0) and species (FX:Fraxinus spp.,ash,
NS:Nyssa sylvatica, black gum, NX: Nyssa aquatica, Water tupelo,
OT: Other species, TD: Taxodium distichum, Bald cypress).
- Data sets for HW 4