Stat 406 - Spring 2016 - Dr. Philip Dixon
- These web pages, including notes and code files, will remain available until at
least the next time Stat 406 is taught (scheduled Spring 2018).
- Schedule for the rest of the semester:
Apr 26, 28, May 6: Project presentations
- Recent updates:
- 28 Apr: Posted exam 2 answers and
exam 2.r my R code for exam 2.
- 20 Apr: Posted Part 13 of the notes, on combining spatial data
- 20 Apr: Posted Part 14 of the notes, on simulating geostatistical and areal data
- 19 Apr: Posted Project grading form
- 19 Apr: Posted revised HW 4 answers, with notes and
hw 4.r PMD R code for HW 4 problems.
Have added answer for 2h and code for 2g and 2h.
- 19 Apr: Posted point4.r R code for multi-type point patterns
- 18 Apr: Posted Part 12 of the notes, on multi-type point patterns
- Supplemental resources:
- Data, R code, R guides
- Exams and answers