SAS programs developed by Philip Dixon
DISCLAIMER: Generally, these are research quality
programs. The only documentation is the set of inline comments.
They have been debugged, but I can not provide any guarantee of
correct calculation, application or interpretation.
Please send me an e-mail message if you find a problem.
Programs for Statistical Consulting discussions:
- Analysis of data with below-detection limit values
- nonparametric est. of mean and variance
- ML (assuming lognormal dn) est. of mean and variance
- quantile-quantile plots to assess choice of distribution
- Gini coefficients:
- Calculate Gini coefficient from a sample gini.sas
- Bootstrap confidence intervals for Gini coefficient bootgini.sas
- Fitting integrated Michaelis-Menton equation