Welcome to the Iowa State University Ombuds Office
Thank you for visiting the Ombuds Office website. I encourage you to take full advantage of the
information here to
- Learn what the Ombuds Office is
- Watch a video about the Ombuds Office
- Check out the services you can obtain from the Ombuds Office
- Understand what professional standards guide the work of the Ombuds Office
- Discover resources for managing or resolving your own conflicts
- Ask a question, or send us feedback about this website or the Ombuds Office
Office hours are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8:00
a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
To make an appointment, call 294-0268.
Visitors without appointments are welcome to drop in between noon and 1:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Where is the Ombuds Office?
The Ombuds Office is located in Room 37 of Physics Hall, (not far from Parks Library). The closest metered parking lot is about a ten-minute walk, at the Armory. There are also a few 30-minute parking meters on Stange Road, next to Kildee Hall. There are Cy-Ride bus stops right outside Physics Hall.
PLEASE READ THESE LINKS for special information about using the Ombuds Office if you are either :