Neil Harl, Economics, (515) 294-6354
Arianna McKinney, News Service, (515) 294-4777
FARM INCOME TAX SCHOOLS SCHEDULED
AMES, Iowa -- The 25th annual Farm Income Tax Schools sponsored by Iowa State University will be held in eight locations throughout Iowa during November and December.
The schools are designed to help tax practitioners gain a better understanding of income tax rules, regulations and interpretations. Each school runs two consecutive days and provides continuing education units for attorneys, CPAs, accountants and IRS enrolled agents.
Cost is $120 per person, which includes a large workbook, lunch and continental breakfast both days. Schools will be held at the following locations and dates:
ISU professor Neil Harl, a member of the Iowa Bar, will be the presenter for the first day at all of the schools. Second-day presenters include Iowa tax attorneys Orville Bloethe and David Bibler at Sheldon and Ottumwa; Philip Harris, a Wisconsin attorney, in Griswold, Muscatine, Fort Dodge and Mason City; and Kansas State University professor and attorney Roger McEowen at Waterloo and Ames. To register, contact Pat Stephenson at (515) 294-2210.
- Nov. 5 and 6 at Northwest Iowa Community College in Sheldon
- Nov. 11 and 12 at the Griswold Community Building in Griswold
- Nov. 16 and 17 at Indian Hills Community College in Ottumwa
- Nov. 19 and 20 at the Holiday Inn in Muscatine
- Nov. 23 and 24 at the Starlite Village Best Western in Fort Dodge
- Dec. 8 and 9 at North Iowa Area Community College in Mason City
- Dec. 14 and 15 at Hawkeye Community College in Waterloo
- Dec. 17 and 18 at the Starlite Village Best Western in Ames
Iowa State homepage
University Relations, email@example.com
Copyright © 1997, Iowa State University, all rights reserved