1. Member of the Safety and Chemical Engineering Education Committee of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (2007 – Present).
2. Member of the 11A Loss Prevention Symposium Programming Committee of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (2007 – Present).
Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, Iowa State University
1. Graduate Program Committee (2005-2006)
2. Facilities Safety Committee (2005-present)
3. International Diversity Committee (2005-2007)
4. Webpage Committee (2005-2007)
5. International Committee (2007 – present)
6. Advisor to the American Society of Safety Engineers Student Chapter at Iowa State University (2005 – Present)
Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University
1. Established the American Society of Safety Engineers Student Chapter and served as advisor, (2005)
1. Journal of Process Safety and Environmental Protection
o Influence of Feedstock and Process Chemistry on Biodiesel Quality
2. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries.
o Surveillance of Hazardous Substances Releases Due to System Interruptions. The implementation of the Seveso II Legislation in Polish Major Hazard Industry.
o The Role of Local Communities in Chemical Accident Prevention and Preparedness.
3. Journal of Industrial Technology
4. Operational and Technological Diagnosis.
o Toward Process Benchmarking in the Refining Industry: An Integral Methodology.
5. National Association of Industrial Technologists
o Abstracts for presentations for the 2006, 2007 Annual meeting. (30)
o Articles for the 2007 Annual Conference Proceeding (4)
1. The International Science and Technology Center. New Methods and Technologies for Accident Prevention at Oil and Gas Pipelines.
2. National Science Foundation – Decision, Risk and Management Division - Advanced Training Institutes: DRMS Research via the WWW
1. Risk Assessment and Management in the context of the Seveso II Directive. Industrial Safety Service. Volume 6. Elsevier.
1. Safety Division Session, Agricultural Machinery Annual Conference, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, June 2006.
2. Drivers’ Behavior session, 2007 Mid-continent Transportation Symposium, Ames, Iowa