English 510 Assignments
- Grade and Attendance Management Solution (to open you'll need Microsoft Excel 97-2003 or newer)
- Article Presentation PowerPoint (to open, you'll need Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003 or newer) and Handout (pdf)
- Electronic Listserv Lurking Assignment (pdf)
- Web Resources for Language Learning
- Skill Consolidation Activities I and II and Learning Objectives, Flow Chart, and Reflection) (pdf)
- Introduction to Linguistics Terminology Unit
All pdf files will open in a new browser window. If you can't open the pdf files, click here to download Adobe Reader. The download page will open in a new browser window.
Volker, I've designed my screen size to be 1000 pixels wide. I haven't noted this on my Web page because the width minus the sidebar and the "main content" margins is 800 pixels. If a user happens to have an 800 pixel resolution screen, he or she can simply scroll to the content side of the screen, read comfortably, and then scroll back over to the menu bar when wanting to go to another page. I hope this is okay. It just seems to me that disclaimers and information, unless they provide real benefit to the user, make a page seem overdone.