ALT Board Meetings -- For information on dates of future ALT Board Meetings click here.
Previous ALT General Meetings and ALT-Sponsored Events
- Sept 17, 1998 "Preparing Presentations: A KISS and TELL Story" by Mary Sue Brown
- April 1998 Tech Week
- Tour of Mary Greeley Medical Center Labs
- "Soda Jerk Science" by Mark Jensen of the NADC/NVSL EHS
- The Green Team Update
- Feb 10, 1998 ALT Symposium '98
- Nov 13, 1997 NADC 12:00 Meet the Candidates, "Tech Talk"- Goin' with the Flow, An Introduction to Flow Cytometry by Bruce Pesch.
- Aug 9, 1997 Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Laboratory and Field Facility Tour
- May 13, 1997 NVSL 12:00 Dr. Brad Bosworth from NADC speaking on Food Safety Research
- April 1997 Tech Week
- Mary Hennick: "To sneeze or Not to Sneeze--Workplace Etiquette in the 90's"
- The Green Team discusses; What we can do to be Environmentally Responsible in working in the Laboratory. "It Ain't Easy Bein' Green"
- Drs. Clough and Hauer on "The Basics of ELISA"
- Feb 19, 1997 Installation of Officers
- Jan 28, 1997 ALT Symposium '97
- Jan 8, 1997 Dr. Julia Ridpath and Scott Rusk, NADC, on Safe use in the Laboratory and Economic Disposal of Ethidium Bromide
- Sept 18 1996 ISU Vet Medicine Dr. John Greve on "Worms and You"
If you would like to become a member of ALT, print and fill in the Membership Form below and send it with your dues to the ALT secretary.
I would like to join The Association of Laboratory Technicians
Please print, complete and return with $5 annual dues-check payable to: Association of Laboratory Technicians Treasurer. Return to Wendy Hambly, ALT Secretary, NADC, B-14, 2300 Dayton Rd. Ames, IA. 50010.