- Current Projects
- - Extracting dynamics information from multiple protein structures
- - Understanding the energetics of conformational transitions in proteins using coarse-grained models and knowledge-based potentials
- - Classification and quantification of conformational changes in RNA binding proteins with applications to interface prediction & docking.
- Previous Projects
- - TM-MOTIF: A PerlTk based GUI tool for the interactive visualization of transmembrane regions and motifs in G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs). The tool is available for download from the DOR homepage.
- - DOR (Database of Olfactory Receptors): A database of sequences and structures of Olfactory receptors (ORs) from selected eukaryotic genomes
- - DOCKSCORE: A scoring scheme for scoring docking predictions of protein-protein complexes such as transcription factor-transcription factor (TF-TF) complexes. This score picked native complexes with greater accuracy than existing methods. Currently the Sowdhamini Lab has made the algorithm available to the public as a web-server: DOCKSCORE Server