Program Fees, Tuition, and University Fees for summer 2005
The balance for the following is placed on your U-bill:
- Hotels (not hostels) and a full breakfast daily
- Group transportation within England, Belgium, and France (boat in London,
ferry from Dover to Calais, coach throughout France and Belgium)
- All course-related museum entrance fees
- Student fees, study abroad fees**
- Banquet (last night, Paris)
* While students are charged the full tuition with fees, a 90% refund
on tuition is placed back onto a participating student's U-bill.
** Be certain to fill out the Scholarship
application: free money, not a loan, that applies to the course. Check
with the Study Abroad Office and your department for other available scholarships.
Students provide their own
- lunches and dinners during the course
- public transport passes in London (Underground / bus) and in Paris (Metro
- books and course materials
- passort, International Student ID
- incidentals (shopping....)
The items above are estimated in the budget; actual figures depend upon
individual preferences and arrangements, as for airfare, and upon the exchange
(No values currently entered)
Program Fee per student:
Non-Program Fee per student (estimated
Tuition and fees per student:
Total program cost per student:
varies according to the exchange rate between the U.S. Dollar and the Pound/Euro.
check on the current exchange rate here: http://money.cnn.com/markets/currencies/
Arranging Air Travel
Upon enrolment, participants are informed of flight arrangements
made by Gilchrist and Monroe. Participants may choose those flights or may reserve
their own flights from U.S. to London / France to U.S.