Articles on Methodology in International Politics and Publications
Rates in Political Science
- Graduate Training and Research Productivity in the 1990's: A Look
at Who Publishes. PS: Political Science and Politics 24
(September 2001): (with Tom W. Rice)
- Productivity and Reputation: Evaluating American Political Science
Departments. Political Methodology 8, 4 (1982): 39-72
(with E. Lee Bernick)
- Graduate Training and Productivity: A Look at Who Publishes.
Journal of Politics 44 (February 1982): 212-227 (with E.
- Making and Measuring the International Event as a Unit of Analysis.
In Edward E. Azar, Richard A. Brody, and Charles A. McClelland (Eds.)
International Events Interaction Analysis: Some Research
Considerations Beverly Hills: Sage Publications, Inc., 1972,
pp. 59-77 (with E.E. Azar, S.H. Cohen, and T.O. Jukam)
- The Problem of Source Coverage in the Use of International Events
Data. International Studies Quarterly 16 (September
1972): 373-387 (with E.E. Azar, S.H. Cohen, and T.O. Jukam)
- A Quantitative Comparison of Source Coverage: Preliminary Findings.
In James L. Phillips and Thomas L. Connor (Eds.), Studies of
Alliance Formation #70 - 1, Cooperation/Conflict Research Group,
Michigan State University, January, 1970 (with E.E. Azar, S.H. Cohen, and