Articles on International Politics/Crisis Behavior
- Disposing of the World's Excess Plutonium. Policy Studies
Journal 26 (Winter 1998): 682-702 (with Daniel B. Bullen).
- Healing the American Rift with New Zealand. Pacific
Affairs 68 (Fall 1995): 392-410.
- What Does U.S. Foreign Assistance Mean to You? Iowa and the
Global Economy Project Iowa State University Extension, February,
1988, five pages.
- Response to Lyttens and Vedovato. Journal of Peace
Research 21, 4 (1984): 395-397 (with D. Dabelko).
- The NIEO and the Distribution of American Assistance. The
Western Political Quarterly 37 (March 1984): 100-119
- Congressional-Executive Attitudes Toward the NIEO.
International Studies Notes 10 (Spring 1983): 12-17
- Alternate Approaches to Evaluating International Organizations:
Some Research Directions. Polity 15 (Spring 1982):
- Intergovernmental Organizations and Cooperation Among Nations.
International Studies Quarterly 24 (March 1980): 75-98
- Intergovernmental Organizations and Foreign Policy Behavior: Some
Empirical Findings. The American Political Science Review
73 (June 1979): 494-504 (with Y. Kihl)
- International Crises: A Note on Definition. Western
Quarterly 31 (September 1978): 352-358
- Opportunity Costs of Defense: Some Cross-National Evidence.
Journal of Peace Research 14, 1, (1977): 145-154 (with D.
- Evaluating Models of Crisis Behavior: Some Evidence from the Middle
East. International Studies Quarterly 19 (March 1975):