Articles on Global Human Rights
- Human Rights and the Clinton Administration: American Policy at the
Dawn of a New Century. In Robert Patman (Ed.) Universal Human
Rights? Basingstoke: Macmillan Press and New York: St. Martin's
Press, 2000, pp. 114-134.
- Human Rights Violations, Umbrella Concepts, and Empirical Analysis.
World Politics 49 (July 1997): 510-525 (with Neil J.
- Human Rights and Foreign Assistance: An Update. Social
Science Quarterly 70 (December 1989): 969-979 (with Neil J.
- Economic and Political Explanations of Human Rights Violations.
World Politics 40 (July 1988): 476-498 (with Neil J.
- Is American Aid Really Linked to Human Rights in Latin America?
American Journal of Political Science 32 (February 1988):
231-239 (with Neil J. Mitchell)