About Halil Ceylan
Office: 490 Town Engineering Building
- Nondestructive evaluation of pavement systems.
- Mechanistic-Empirical based pavement design for flexible and rigid airport and highway pavement systems.
- Testing and modeling/characterization of transportation/pavement geo-materials, soils and aggregates
- Development of rapid (Artificial Neural Network-based) analysis and design tools for flexible and rigid pavement systems
- Evaluation of pavement response, pavement performance data using Knowledge Based Systems
- Modeling of material behavior using neural networks
- Material and Construction Optimization for PCC Pavements
CE 560 - Fundamentals of Soil Mechanics (Fall)
CE 581x - Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Graduate Seminar (Spring)
CE 582x - Advanced Pavement Analysis and Design (Fall)
CE 382 - Design of Concretes (Fall and Spring)