- Using IMAPP (Intake Monitoring Assessment and Planning Program) to assess nutrient intake and plan intakes for groups (Workshop). 16th Congress of the Latin American Nutrition Society (November). Havana, Cuba
- Methodological Overview and Assessment of the Physical Activity Measurement Survey (PAMS) Project . CSSM Survey Working Group (October). Ames, IA
- Estimating the Probability of Compliance with Physical Activity Guidelines from a Bayesian Perspective, Revisited with Bryan Stanfill. CSSM Survey Working Group (March). Ames, IA
- A Bayesian Approach to Model Daily Physical Activity with Bryan Stanfill. CSSM Survey Working Group (October). Ames, IA
- A Genetic Algorithm Approach to Optimize Planning of Food Fortification Programs . Joint Statistical Meetings (August). Miami Beach, FL
- Modeling Physical Activity Data with Bryan Stanfill. CSSM Survey Working Group (March). Ames, IA
- A Genetic Algorithm Approach to Optimize Planning of Food Fortication . Master's Defense (March). Ames, IA
- Crowley J., Curley B., Osthus D., (2010) What is JEOPARDY!?: A graphical exploration from 1984-2009 Chance 23 (4): 6-14.
- Kasper K., Kientoff C., Osthus D., Haubrich M., Medicaid for Employed People with Disabilities 2010 Member Profile and Program Evaluation. Iowa Department of Human Services.
- A Tale of Four Cities with Karsten Maurer and Adam Loy. Joint Statistical Meetings (August, 2013). Montreal, Canada
- Intake Monitoring Assessment and Planning Program. Conference on Statistical Practice (February, 2013). New Orleans, LA
- Selecting the "Best" Food Fortification Plan. International Conference on Diet and Activity Methods 8 (May, 2012). Rome, Italy