Configuring The Software:
- Click Start Ť Settings Ť Control Panel Ť Display and click the Screen Saver tab.
- Choose the DPMS Screen Saver option, and select Settings.
- Change the Standby time to 0 minutes, and Deselect the Suspend and Power Off boxes.
- Deselect the Run external screen saver at startup box.
- Check the Enable Screen Saver before logon box and change it to 10 minutes.
- Select OK
- Now Change the Screen Saver selection to None. This disables the screensaver for the user, but keeps it active while the user is logged off. For more information, see the manufacturers link at the top of the page.
- Select OK.
The Suspend and Power modes were deselected because the current usage during these times suggests that our monitors either donít support this option or donít save any power while in this mode.