- The University
- Academic Calendar
- Student Financial Aid
- Student Housing and Dining
- Student Services
- Student Life
- Research Organizations
To register for classes, students need the following materials and information:
• Registration Worksheet, available for download at www.iastate.edu/~registrar/forms/.
Students are expected to do the following in the advising and registration process:
1. Meet with their adviser, who will provide the following:
2. Choose specific sections of each course. Students are responsible for choosing their course sections. In most cases advisers will not be involved in selecting meeting times.
3. Review their registration start date/time information and any registration hold information on AccessPlus, under Current Information. Students in those colleges which require a four-digit registration access number (RAN) should meet with their adviser in advance of their start date, to obtain their Registration Authorization Card on which the RAN is printed.
4. Register for courses using the AccessPlus registration system.