My initial rendering attempts were using low quality settings and experimenting with lighting conditions as well as sun angles. I choose perspectives that I had the same perspectives as the photos I had found of the project.
View under office, 3 pm with low screen quality setting
view under kitchen, 12pm with low screen quality setting, warm exposure
For the final renderings I chose a perspective that I had an image that I could closely base the rendering off of. The perspective that I chose was a perspective view of the house street access directly located under the office.
Revit Model 3D View
Initial Rendering attempt low quality setting with warm exposure
Better quality rendering 3pm at 600 DPI and High quality setting. The rendering took a very long time (9 hours) but the quality and materials started to become very realsitc.
After getting a high quality rendering I started to to look back at the actual photo of the perspective and pulling elements of the background as well as changing the exposure and contrast settings to create a much more realistic feel in the rendering. To do this changing I took the rendering out of revit and into photoshop to make alterations.
Actual photo of house of which I based my rendering off of, is a perspective view standing on the street access under the office.
Interior view of kitchen with 300 DPI settings on high quality
Final site rendering