- Applied Probability and Statistics.
- Stochastic Control Theory, Queueing Networks, Heavy Traffic Analysis, Stochastic Modeling for networks, Random Graphs
- Statistical Classification and Clustering.
- `Controlled Stochastic Networks in Heavy Traffic:Convergence of Value Functions.' (2011). (with A. Budhiraja) Forthcoming in Annals of Applied Probability.
- `Optimal buffer size for a stochastic processing network
with a drift' (with A. Weerasinghe). (2007). Queueing
Vol 55, No. 3 / March, 2007, p.147-159.
approximations for controlled stochastic networks: An asymptotic bound
for the value function' (with A. Budhiraja). (2006). Annals
of Applied Probability.
Vol. 16, no.
large deviations approach to asymptotically optimal control of
crisscross network in heavy traffic' (with A. Budhiraja). (2005). Annals
of Applied Probability,
Vol. 15, No. 3 -
August 2005, p. 1887-1935.
Click here to see the
complete list of papers.